Friday, May 6, 2011

A new door has been opened

I was afraid to move on. I was afraid of the future. I was afraid of EVERYTHING. I walked out of a door and looked behind me as someone slammed it in my face and I would of rather just stayed there to keep banging and banging on the door, begging them to let me back in. Instead, God has given me the strength to walk down the hallway far away from that door and open up a new door. It is a door that has shown me who I am in this world. It is a door that has shown me what my purpose is. I can never be thankful enough to God for doing that for me AND for all of the people in my life that have kept me in their prayers. I am a very strong person, I know that. Everyone always asks me where I get that strength. I had no idea. Now I know. GOD. I cannot wait to wake up every day to serve him. Every day in my life is a blessing and I cannot wait to see what is in store for me and my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment