Thursday, May 26, 2011

FOUR DAY WEEKEND!! :D

Memorial day ....I have so many memories of camping and cookouts but now that I'm not around all of that, it's kind of weird. It's not bad, just different. I love EVERYTHING right now! I'm so happy and confident! I'm going to the gym ALL the time, eating healthier and looking forward to so much! (: I just cleaned and re-organized everything in my room AND in my life. I still cannot believe how easy this transition has been. I want to say that I don't know how I could feel like this is such a short amount of time but of course I know how :) I used to say "I have no one" but I know that I have Him forever <3 No matter what happens in my life. No matter who lets me down or tries to break me, He will ALWAYS be there for me! & no matter what I do wrong. I'm not perfect, no one is but I'm trying very hard to live like I am destined to. It get's hard with the norms of the world but I just 'keep my eye on the prize' so to say and I know it will all be okay if I stay true to the way of life that I am destined to live. God Bless <3 I hope everyone has an amazing memorial day!

No comments:

Post a Comment