Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I LOVE MY LIFE

I am very content with everything right now. I have the best support system anyone could ask for. I didn't completely lose the most important thing to me, I put it on hold for a while but I did completely gain thee BEST thing in life and now that is definitely my number one priority! I am happy and healthy. I have a job that I don't mind doing and it pays pretty well for now. I have the most amazing best friend in the world! I am comfortable financially. My life is just amazing and I have everything to be thankful for. I'm also going to start drawing again. yay! Sometimes it's still tough being 100% committed but I know it will pay off. I still have trouble with judging others or going along when someone else is talking bad about someone. Slowly but surely, I'm doing better though. Fortunately, my peers have established that I have morals and values and they are not going to influence them. I've also re-kindled friendships that once meant a lot and got rid of some I knew weren't going anywhere. It's actually fairly easy surrounding myself with people who accept me. The hard part is trying to get them to understand this new, amazing take on life that I feel they should experience also. I have not been upset in a whole week and I'm soooo happy about that! I just love my life, I love God and I love being alive and free.

No comments:

Post a Comment